Founded in 2018, Create Dunwoody was established to work in partnership with the City of Dunwoody to establish and support public art in the city. The purpose of our organization is to improve the quality of life among those who live, work, and play in Dunwoody by leveraging and promoting the arts.
- Attract arts, culture, and events to the city
- Support existing arts and culture organizations
- Attract, support, and promote creators
- Enhance public and open spaces with art, activities, signage, and public amenities
- Facilitate free public events celebrating arts, culture, and community
- Promote arts and culture in Dunwoody to multiple audiences
- Work with Discover Dunwoody to integrate arts and culture marketing to potential visitors
- Establish and nurture strong partnerships with the public, non-profit, and private sectors
Who We Celebrate
There is a vast range of arts that contribute to the culture of Dunwoody.
Here is a list of the events and creators we promote and support throughout our city.
- Glass & Metal Work
- Architecture & Design
- Wood Carvings
- Literary Arts
- Dunwoody Arts Festival
- Lemonade Days
- Farmer’s Market
- Food Truck Thursdays
- 4th of July Parade
- Light Up Dunwoody
- Heritage Pop Up Events
- Apple Cider Days
Create Dunwoody is the best way to find local artists and explore the city’s vibrant art scene. Create Dunwoody provides a directory of artists in our city and surrounding areas. Artists from different disciplines are featured on our site. Join our directory to plug in to our local arts community.
Create Dunwoody is always looking for volunteers who are willing to join our mission and give back to the local arts community in Dunwoody. Volunteers are the heart of our organization.
We have many volunteer opportunities available and would welcome hearing from you.